Fat Tuesday & The Greasefire Horns
Add to Calendar
Here are some safety precautions we are / have been practicing at Wooly's which has been providing a safe environment for our fans at Wooly's:
- Masks are required when attending a show. If you forget your mask, you can purchase one for $1 at the door.
- We will be disinfecting surface areas regularly & washing hands regularly.
- Our employees will be in PPE (Gloves, Masks)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue and in restrooms.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend!
Please message us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Thank you for keeping our staff, performers, and patrons safe!
About Fat Tuesday & The Greasefire Horns
Local blues band with a horn section. Central Iowa Blues Society winners of the 2000 blues challenge. Represented the state of Iowa in the international blues festival in Memphis.
JC Anderson is an Iowa Blues Hall of Fame member And his band also won the Iowa blues challenge. The band currently hosts the Carls Tuesday night blues jam and the Thursday night Gaslamp jam session (that’s without the horns). The band has been together for 25 years. The show at Wooly's will include the horn section.
504 East Locust Street
Des Moines, IA, 50309